Since 1988, Cook Islands Trust has been a leading trust and corporate service provider in the Cook Islands. For more than two decades, Cook Islands Trust has provided its clients with innovative solutions while maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professional ethics.
Our primary focus is on the protection of personal wealth through the use of Cook Islands Trusts and related structures. The unique and extensive experience of our Directors ensure the highest quality of service for all clients from basic administration to complex litigation.
In addition to Trust related services, Cook Islands Trust offers the following:
• Formation of Limited Liability Companies under the Cook Islands Limited Liability Companies Act 2008, which provides the flexibility of a traditional LLC with the additional protection afforded by Cook Islands Law. Cook Islands Limited Liability Companies are quick, efficient, and cost effective to form. Please click here for more information and documents.
• Rapid and cost effective incorporation of Offshore Companies. Such Offshore Companies, also known as International Business Corporations or IBCs, are incorporated under the Cook Islands International Companies Act 1981. Please click here for more information and documents.
• Formation of Foundations under the Cook Islands Foundations Act 2012
• Professional third party Protector Services. We will act as a professional Protector to your Trust, giving you the peace of mind to know you have an experience, independent, offshore protector to watch over your trust and trustee.
• Nominee Shareholder/Member or Nominee Director Services that can be in conjunction with a wide range of international planning structures.
• Assistance with Captive Insurance licence applications, and provision of Insurance Manager services for licensed insurers. For more information please contact us.